Direct Auto Insurance is having a Direct Drive Challenge and you don’t need to be a customer to participate. I just went to my app store and downloaded the DirectDrive app and got started. If you want to download it just go to ITunes or Google play and get started. The whole point is to vow to become a safer driver during aggressive driving awareness month. I know that there are things that I can work on as a driver and I also know that my wife can fine tune a few things as well. What this app does is show you where your deficiencies are and helps you to improve on those items making you a better more aware driver.You can also compete against your friends or other drivers racking up points and chances for great prizes.
What can the DirectDrive app do?
• Provide real-time, measurable feedback on driving behavior and offers tips for improvement.
• Log trips automatically – never turn the app off.
• Access complete Trip History to see a real-time breakdown of trip’s miles, directional heading, duration, route and total points scored.
• Log trips with safe driving scores. The closer users become to making safe driving a permanent habit, the higher they soar on the DirectDrive leaderboard.
• Tallies driving accomplishments for achievement badges.
• Invite Facebook friends to compete on custom leaderboards.
• Share scores and favorite routes with Facebook and Twitter friends.
• Earn rebates for quality miles driven (DirectDrive Focus groups).
• Get a free auto insurance quote.
• Quickly find the Direct Auto store nearest you.
• Pay monthly bills and get ID cards.
• Connect with JJ Hightail on Facebook and Twitter.
So, now that you know what the app can do for you, let’s go back and check out the DirectDrive Challenge.
Download the DirectDrive® App and take the DirectDrive® Challenge for the chance to win prizes including a $1,000 Walmart® gift card
As Aggressive Driving Awareness month kicks off, Direct Auto Insurance (DAI) is empowering and rewarding customers and non-customers to turn their safe driving resolutions into reality by using the DirectDrive app and taking the DirectDrive Challenge.
New users who download the free DirectDrive app (available for iPhone and Android mobile devices) can compete in the DirectDrive Challenge from Feb. 4 through April 14, 2015. The first 100 participants to share scores on Twitter will receive a $20 Walmart gift card. So users need to act fast! The top 10 cumulative scorers will receive a $50 Walmart gift card. Any new users who share a score will be entered to win the ultimate prize of a $1,000 Walmart gift card. All without having to leave the comfort of his/her own automobile.
“The DirectDrive Challenge brings an element of fun, competitiveness and engagement to safe driving,” said Jack Campbell, Chief Operations Officer, Direct Auto Insurance. “But, most importantly, the DirectDrive app offers real-time feedback and accountability. Safe driving is a critical issue, and this app will help consumers be even more aware of their driving habits.”
To participate in the DirectDrive Challenge, download the app, get a quote from DAI, log trips and share scores on Twitter using #DirectDriveScore. Points are accumulated for each drive logged, based on safe driving habits, which could earn users a spot on the local weekly leaderboard.
• The first 100 users sharing scores via Twitter using #DirectDriveScore will receive a $20 Walmart gift card.
• The final top 10 scores on the leaderboard will each win a $50 Walmart gift card; that’s a total of 10 winners.
• Any new user who shares a score at #DirectDriveScore during the 10 weeks will automatically receive one entry to win a $1,000 Walmart gift card. One winner will be randomly selected at the end of the promotion.
Visit DirectDriveChallenge.com for a complete list of rules, terms and conditions. DirectDrive Challenge entrants must be new DirectDrive app users who live in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas or Virginia.
“Even after the DirectDrive Challenge ends, the DirectDrive app will still be available,” Campbell said. “Changing habits and promoting safe driving for the long term is very important and DAI is pleased to offer this app as a tool to help consumers be more aware of their driving habits.”
To view the fiull rules and regulations of the Challenge CLICK HERE!